Most buyers want to learn as much as they can about their home purchase so they can protect their investment. An examination by a home inspector helps in this learning process.
We conduct an objective, top-to-bottom non-invasive visual inspection of accessible systems and components of the residence including:
- Foundation, Crawlspace
- Garage, Porches and Decks.
- Plumbing systems
- Electrical systems
- Attics, (Insulation & ventilation)
- Interior (Walls, Floors and Ceilings)
- Doors & Windows
We also operate the following:
- Air Conditioning.
- Plumbing Fixtures in Kitchens,
Bath & Laundry.
- Water Heaters.
- Accessible Lights and Receptacles.
- Accessible Windows and Doors.
- Built-in Appliances.
We welcome the client to walk the property with the Inspector during the inspection. We will do our best to educate the client concerning the report. We go over the findings verbally at the end of the inspection and provide a full written report with photos within 48 hours.
- We may not inspect items listed in InterNACHI Standards of Practice as excluded
Standards of Practice available at :
- We do not inspect items that are concealed or inaccessible.
- We do not operate broken or
- We do not report on aesthetic preferences.
- We do not guarantee remaining service life of items inspected.