There are several determining factors affecting pricing. Be ready with the following information when calling to schedule your home inspection so that we may be able to provide you with proper pricing. This information may be available from Realtors spec sheet, such as:
- Address of the property?
- Total square footage of the home?
- Is it condo, single family or multi unit?
- Age of the home (or date built) and date or age since any remodels/upgrades?
- How many bedrooms/bathrooms are listed and, if there are any other additional rooms or outbuildings?
- Components within the home that my take extra time, for example: Fireplace(s), Multiple Air Conditioning, Solar, Etc.
Also helpful (but not required) at time of inspection is the Seller’s Real Property Disclosure Statement.